Kaela Johnson | Life
Tetley is offering women the opportunity to “smash stereotypes” at Toronto’s Tetley Super Tea Break room to launch their new collection of Super Teas and celebrate women.
Participants will be suited in protective gear and left in a closed room with a baseball bat where they can smash teacups marked with stereotypical words used to diminish women.
The Tetley Super Tea Break room is free and will be open at 639 Queen Street West at the following days and times:
- Friday, October 19 – 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 20 – 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 21 – 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Click here to book a room.
Tetley’s Super Teas are the first collection of teas in Canada to be made with vitamins and minerals, which participants will be able to taste at the event.
- Berry Burst – Strawberry and Raspberry flavour
- Contains Vitamin B6 which improves energy metabolism
- Lemon and Echinacea flavours
- High in Zinc, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Tropical – Mango and Pineapple flavours
- Contains Vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant
All images by Tetley.