Welcome to the Instagram Style Guide.
Images | From Twitter
- Save image from Twitter post
- Post image
Captions | Hashtag to start
- Start caption with a capitalized hashtag; approved hashtags below
- Give title of story
- Add the @ handle of the author
Can be found on Google Drive, document 02: Staff List.
- Add lead/first paragraph
- Add the location of the story, if it’s a GH story then the location is University of Guelph-Humber, or the story takes place in Austin, Texas, then that is the location you put.
- Place: | Blurb.
- Tap into the full story online.
- Tap into the details online
- Tap into the (delicious, fun, etc.) details online – Typically used with lifestyle articles
- Read more at theavropost.ca
- If adding more hashtags, press enter twice then add more
Approved tags to start
#Breaking: for breaking stories
#CanPoli: for Canadian politics stories
#OnPoli: for Ontario politics stories
#CamPoli: for Campus politics stories
#Campus: for Campus stories
#Politics: for world or other politics stories
#Toronto: for Toronto specific stories
#UnitedStates: for US specific stories
#Asia: for Asian specific stories
#MidEast: for Middle East specific stories
#Africa: for African specific stories
#Europe: for Europe specific stories